I love Halloween pumpkins, especially the miniature variety. Today I bring to you a little pumpkin idea that you can whip up in 30 minutes or less! The results are super fun and whimsical and will take you from Halloween to Thanksgiving. Here's how you make them!
Cute as a Sparkle Button Pumpkins
– Mini pumpkins
– Buttons in various sizes and shapes (I used ones with sparkle)
– Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue™
– Black Spray Paint
– mini rhinestones (optional)
How you do it:
1. Clean and remove stems from your pumpkins.
2. Play around with different stacks buttons, mini rhinestones, and other embellishments if you so do choose. Put them on top of your pumpkins and snap a quick photo. It helps you remember how you you arranged them.
3. Use Tacky Glue to glue the stacks together. Glue onto pumpkin. Let dry.
– Arrange your buttons into a faux stem for a fun look!
– You can also further decorate the pumpkins with dimensional paint (I like Scribbles) by making dots and stripes down the veins of the pumpkin.
Do you think you'll be making this fun little pumpkin project?
Until next time Swellions!
P.S. I linked this project up to the following linky parties!
Get your Craft on Tuesdays at Today's Creative Blog
Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday
Sew Much Ado "We Did it Wednesdays!"
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Power of Paint Party at Domestically Speaking